Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BRECK EPIC?





I have found a new goal for 2011. This year my big step in racing was taking on Leadville 100 MTB race. Which was an awesome experience. However, I have always wanted to do a stage race and now that we have one in Colorado I feel I should give it a try. So for 2011 I have decided to race Breck Epic. What is this you ask? It is a 6 day MTB Stage Race that will take place in August of 2011. It all takes place in Breckenridge and the surrounding trails of Summit County. It will consist of riding all above 9000 feet, totaling 250 miles and 40,000 feet of climbing! Here is the kicker though it is not cheap, around $1200 So if any of you know someone that would be interested in sponsoring me for this race or helping out with entry fee it would be greatly appreciated. My goal of the race will be to wear a helmet cam to take videos and pictures of each stage, as well as right an in depth blog each night following the stage. So whoever helps me out would get recognition via the blog, facebook, and twitter. Hope to make this a reality, so pass it along to anyone you know.

Here is the website to learn about this awesome race as well as some pictures from there website from last years race. Looks pretty awesome doesn't it?

http://breckepic.com/index.html



























No comments:

Post a Comment